Depression Research Study in Dallas, Texas
Are You Quietly Suffering From Depression?
Depression strikes individuals and can create significant obstacles in life. If you’re one of the millions of people suffering with persistent sadness, low mood, lack of hope, and would like additional insights from testing, assessments, and new options, then fill out this form. We will contact you shortly to schedule a screening and assessment.
If you’ve wanted to understand more about why you’ve felt sad, depressed, and constantly tired - then here’s your chance to learn more. Consider taking advantage of the 24/7 medical oversight, assessments, and tests at no cost to you.
There is a Clinical Research Trial involving people with Depression in the Dallas area - and you just might qualify to participate.
Tell me about clinical research studies?
During clinical trials, researchers learn if a new test or treatment works and is safe. Treatments studied in clinical trials might be new drugs or new combinations of drugs, new surgical procedures or devices, or new ways to use existing treatments.
FutureSearch Trials conducts studies that are mainly in the later stages of testing for FDA approval, meaning the new medications or devices have been tested for safety and effectiveness – often over several years. The research we conduct has already been through rigorous safety testing. Ultimately, our clinical research studies are designed to test and verify the safety and effectiveness of new medications and devices. All studies are carefully monitored by the FDA and Ethics Review Boards.
What are the benefits of participating?
- Extensive medical tests and assessments at no cost
- Added insight into your condition
- Compensation provided for time and travel during participation
- Access to new medications and devices that may be helpful to you and others in the future
- Medical oversight by Board Certified Physicians 24/7 during a study
How do I learn more?
Contact our study team to get more information by filling out the application form here: https://fstrials.com
Or, you can speak with one of our team members by calling: 214-369-2600.
What are the next steps?
If you qualify, here is what you can expect:
- We will provide a full disclosure regarding the medication or device, explain the process for participating in any particular research trial in detail and answer all questions you might have.
- We will schedule appointments during our available times that will work with your schedule.
- Our experienced study team and doctors will be there to guide you through the process and answer your questions.