Fibromyalgia Research Study in Dallas, Texas
If You Are One Of The Millions Suffering From Fibromyalgia, You Could Get New Assessments, Testing, And Insights At No Cost
If you deal with the chronic aches and exhaustion due to fibromialgia, then apply to take take Part In This Fibromyalgia Clinical Research Trial And Get New Medical Testing And Insights At No Cost
If you’ve wanted to understand more about why you’ve felt constantly sore and tired - then here’s your chance to learn more
Would You Like Added Insights And Assessments To Help You With Your Fibromyalgia?
Now You Can Contribute To Helping Research On Fibromyalgia And Benefit Personally Along The Way
Tell me about clinical research studies?
During clinical trials, researchers learn if a new test or treatment works and is safe. Treatments studied in clinical trials might be new drugs or new combinations of drugs, new surgical procedures or devices, or new ways to use existing treatments.
FutureSearch Trials conducts studies that are mainly in the later stages of testing for FDA approval, meaning the new medications or devices have been tested for safety and effectiveness – often over several years. The research we conduct has already been through rigorous safety testing. Ultimately, our clinical research studies are designed to test and verify the safety and effectiveness of new medications and devices. All studies are carefully monitored by the FDA and Ethics Review Boards.
What are the benefits of participating?
- Extensive medical tests and assessments at no cost
- Added insight into your condition
- Compensation provided for time and travel during participation
- Access to new medications and devices that may be helpful to you and others in the future
- Medical oversight by Board Certified Physicians 24/7 during a study
How do I learn more?
Contact our study team to get more information by filling out the application form here: https://fstrials.com
Or, you can speak with one of our team members by calling: 214-369-2600 or 512-380-9595.
What are the next steps?
If you qualify, here is what you can expect:
- We will provide a full disclosure regarding the medication or device.
- We will schedule appointments during our available times that will work with your schedule.
- Our experienced study team and doctors will be there to guide you through the process and answer your questions.