Binge Eating Disorder (BED) Research Study in Dallas, Texas
Do You “Binge Eat”? If So, You Could Qualify For A Clinical Research Study In Dallas
Millions of People Are Binge Eaters - Are You One Of Them? New clinical research study could provide the answers and in-depth assessments you’ve been looking for. In fact, as you contribute To Helping Research On Binge Eating Disorder And Benefit Personally Along The Way.
Tell me about clinical research studies?
During clinical trials, researchers learn if a new test or treatment works and is safe. Treatments studied in clinical trials might be new drugs or new combinations of drugs, new surgical procedures or devices, or new ways to use existing treatments.
FutureSearch Trials conducts studies that are mainly in the later stages of testing for FDA approval, meaning the new medications or devices have been tested for safety and effectiveness – often over several years. The research we conduct has already been through rigorous safety testing. Ultimately, our clinical research studies are designed to test and verify the safety and effectiveness of new medications and devices. All studies are carefully monitored by the FDA and Ethics Review Boards.
What are the benefits of participating?
- Extensive medical tests and assessments at no cost
- Added insight into your condition
- Compensation provided for time and travel during participation
- Access to new medications and devices that may be helpful to you and others in the future
- Medical oversight by Board Certified Physicians 24/7 during a study
How do I learn more?
Contact our study team to get more information by filling out the application form here: https://fstrials.com
Or, you can speak with one of our team members by calling: 214-369-2600 or 512-380-9595.
What are the next steps?
If you qualify, here is what you can expect:
- We will provide a full disclosure regarding the medication or device.
- We will schedule appointments during our available times that will work with your schedule.
- Our experienced study team and doctors will be there to guide you through the process and answer your questions.